Saturday, October 27, 2007

Birthday celebration Part 2

At Crystal Jade


1 more day to my 22nd birthday!!!
Having biz stat exam on monday...so had an early celebration with my bf...went for dinner at Crystal Jade...

This taken by my bf..nicer than the one i took =P


Went for early dinner..so the restaurant still not so packed..

Usually we finished dinner in about 30 mins time..pay and go...but today..we took almost 1 1/2hrs!!! Spend too much time taking photo (from different angles)!!! lolx


Actually my bf wanted to eat suckling pig..he says it's nice...but it's out of stock!!


What we had for dinner:

Dessert: Aloe Vera with Osmantus and honey (with crushed ice)

Appetizer: Seasoned jellyfish and chicken feet ( high in collagen..good for skin) Keke..

Beef noodle (Dry), Yang Chow fried rice, roasted meat (3 mixed)


Photos of me..taken from various angles..*while eating* hehez

After dinner shot:
Eat eat eat..................

No comments: